As mentioned in the previous section ABC analysis tells which item is more priority.
- Top Priority items that go out of your warehouse more frequently need efficient picking.
- Firstly identify the locations from which it is easy to pick the fast moving and high value items to deliver them quickly to the customer.
- Allocate storage space according to priority, value of item and rate of movement (inventory turns, ABC classification). Once this is done you may take the help of technology
- Take the benefit of top class Inventory and warehouse management Software to quickly identify the location and map for pick and pack
- Use Scanners like Barcode, RFID and other such on every piece of inventory for easy counting